Transportation Vision 2017
The Town of Kernersville will be undertaking a transportation visioning process starting in the Spring of 2017.
Why do this study? The Town has nearly finished building out past plans, and now is ready to create a vision for the next phase of growth.
What is the goal of this study? Before the Town lays out a new plan, we want to go back to the basics. What are the needs of the community today? How is development expected to expand? And ultimately, what are the community’s priorities for transportation growth and spending?
We want to capture your vision. To do that, we need your input, so stay engaged.
- Email us photos of the places you love to walk, run or bike; and the places where you encounter challenges when driving around town. Email (up to 10 MB) at KernersvillePhotos@nulltoknc.com.
- Saturday, August 19, 2017 – Find us at the Honeybee Festival ! Learn about the study, and tell us what is important to you.
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017 – Join us for a drop-in, Open House from 4 – 7 p.m. at the Kernersville Branch Library (130 E. Mountain Street). We want to hear about the places in Kernersville that you think need the most attention, as well as the places that you think work great now.
- Visit the project website and take our online survey. – Kernersville Transportation Vision 2017. We’ll be adding information, maps, and photos as we go through the study process.
- Take our online survey by clicking on the link. https://tok-vision.metroquest.com/