Trash, Recycling, Yard Waste and More!
News and Notes:
- The Town’s Bulk Yard Waste removal is experiencing extended delays as a result of the storm debris generated by the recent ice storm. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- As a reminder, according to Sec. 8-37 of the Town’s Code of Ordinances, “When work that generates bulky yard waste is contracted to landscapers, tree service contractors or other commercial workers, the contracting party is responsible for the removal and disposal of all products.”
- Electronics Recycling – Jan. 21-31, Make sure the electronics are placed at the curb by 7AM the day of your regular trash service!
- Never miss a collection day again! Try the “My Schedule” tool on this page to sign up for reminders by email or phone call; and even import your pick-up schedule into your online calendar.
My Schedule Lookup
- Enter your address below to get your trash, recycling and yard waste pick-up schedule.
- Find out more information on how to recycle or dispose of items properly.
Download the Latest Calendars for the Town’s Holiday and Recycling Schedules
Our mission and pledge to the community is to provide essential municipal services and infrastructure which promotes a clean, safe, and economically prosperous community.
The department consists of five divisions providing a wide variety of services. These include street maintenance, commercial and residential solid waste collection, recycling, stormwater management, facilities and fleet maintenance, civil inspections and project management.
Doran C. Maltba, PWLF, CGPM | Public Services Director