The Town of Kernersville will be undertaking a transportation visioning process starting in the Spring of 2017. The Town is seeking individuals interested in serving on a focus group to accomplish the goal of identifying issues and opportunities in our community to renew our comprehensive transportation planning program. The Focus Group will be meeting once in June and once in November.
- The Transportation and Traffic Vision Focus Group is a group of Kernersville area residents that will assist the Town in undertaking a transportation and traffic study for the Kernersville area. The primary purposes of the focus group is to provide input on public outreach opportunities, review study findings, and provide recommendations.
- The Focus Group will consist of 20+/- residents and business owners who represent:
- the geographic areas of the greater Kernersville area;
- the diverse social and economic make-up of the area; and
- varying transportation modes.
- The Focus Group will meet twice, once in June and once in November, for three (3) hour sessions. The meetings will be interactive with a combination of presentations, hands-on group activities, discussion and voting.
If you or someone you know is interested in participating in a dynamic transportation planning experience with lasting impacts on the Town of Kernersville…
Contact by May 31, 2017
First Focus Group Meeting
Date: June 8, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Kernersville Branch Library (130 E. Mountain St.)