Public Services – Leaf Collection Dates
Beginning January 9th – 1 cycle will be made through the Town
All leaves must be out by Sunday January 8th for guaranteed pick up
- Do not place leaves in bags.
- Pile leaves at the edge of the curb or pavement on your property for collection; do not place leaves in the curb.
- Leaves can be vacuumed 6-feet from the curb line, so please place them on your property’s side of sidewalks.
- Do not place leaves in the roadway; they pose a traffic hazard and clog storm drains, which constitute a violation of the Town Code of Ordinances (Section 11-9).
- The Town CANNOT GUATRANTEE leaf collection on a specific date or time, The Town collects leaves on a rotating basis. Crews will make several passes through Town during the leaf collection period.
- Please do not mix leaves with other types of yard waste such as limbs, twigs or non-vegetative material.
- Loose leaf collection is an annual service, but leaves and other yard waste may be collected year-round by participating in the Town’s Green Yard Waste Cart collection program. Cost for the Cart is a one-time fee of $60.