The Town of Kernersville Parks & Recreation Department (P&R) is seeking proposals from qualified Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) firms to provide the pre-construction and construction services required to complete the proposed Kernersville Recreation and Event Center project.
The Town of Kernersville Parks & Recreation Department (P&R) will receive proposal submissions until 4:00 PM, April 23, 2021. Proposals must be received by Ernie Pages, Parks & Recreation Director via e-mail ([email protected]) prior to the submission deadline to be considered.
The proposal submission e-mail subject line should state:
“Request for Qualifications – Kernersville Recreation and Event Center CMAR Services”
The Town welcomes written questions by 4:00 PM by April 16, 2021, regarding this solicitation. Submit questions to Ernie Pages, Parks & Recreation Director via e-mail ([email protected])
The Town of Kernersville reserves the right to reject any and/or all proposals and to accept the best overall proposal.
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ) – Construction Manager at Risk
- Addendum 1 to RFQ – Construction Manager at Risk – Addendum 1
- Attachment – Feasibility Study Presentation: Conceptual Design Aldermen Board Presentation
- Attachment – Conceptual Plans and Renderings: Kernersville Conceptual Plans and Renderings
- Revised Project Schedule (as of 4-28-2021): Revised Project Schedule